USGBC Colorado delivers a comprehensive exam preparation course designed for candidates seeking the LEED Green Associate credential.
This facilitated course presents green building concepts and strategies and introduces the ideas and practices that serve as the foundation for a more detailed study of green building, particularly as it relates to the green building rating systems of the LEED program and to individual market segments such as commercial new construction, homes, and neighborhood development.
Taught by USGBC LEED FacultyTM: Annette Stelmack Read Bio here
- 12 hours of professional live instruction and exam preparation-Live online!*
- 90 Day access to Exam Simulator with 700 Test Questions
- 8 hour LEED Green Associate Audio Book (MP3 format)
- Supplementary References with online access
- Free upgrade to any LEED AP specialty Exam Simulator
- Discounted Green Associate Study Guide for LEED Core Concepts and Strategies book
- Discounted USGBC Colorado Study Guide. $40. Regularly $65. Call to have shipped or pick up at office
- Proof of eligibility to sit for the LEED Green Associate Exam
5pm-7pm MST Tuesday's* and Thursday's
August 13, 15, 20, 22, 27, 29
LAST DAY TO REGISTER IS FRIDAY AUG 9
The Fine Print:
*Access to Webex™ is required.
**About study materials: Any additional study materials are optional. Best case scenario is to purchase both National's publications and USGBC Colorado's guides for full coverage of the materials.
Regularly $65, Course attendees- $40
Core Concepts and Strategies (2nd Ed.): Reg. $95, Attendees $75
Green Associate Study Guide: Reg. $85 Attendee $70
Combo: Reg $155, Attendee $130
For more information USGBC Colorado's guide, please visit: http://usgbccolorado.org/resources/leed-studyguide.html
For more on National's publications visit: http://www.usgbc.org/Store/PublicationsList_New.aspx?CMSPageID=1518
For questions, please contact Sarah Fagin