USGBC Colorado delivers a comprehensive exam preparation course designed for candidates seeking the LEED Green Associate credential.
This facilitated course presents green building concepts and strategies and introduces the ideas and practices that serve as the foundation for a more detailed study of green building, particularly as it relates to the green building rating systems of the LEED program and to individual market segments such as commercial new construction, homes, and neighborhood development.
Taught by USGBC LEED FacultyTM: Annette Stelmack Read Bio here
- 2 hours of professional live instruction and exam preparation-Live online!*
- Approved for 12 hours AIA LU's HSW/SD
- 90 Day access to Exam Simulator with 700 Test Questions
- 8 hour LEED Green Associate Audio Book (MP3 format)
- Supplementary References with online access
- Free upgrade to any LEED AP specialty Exam Simulator
- Discounted Green Associate Study Guide for LEED Core Concepts and Strategies book-Deadline has passed to pre-order national study materials. You may purchase for regular price here
- Discounted USGBC Colorado Study Guide. $40. Regularly $65. Call to have shipped or pick up at office
- Access to Huddle™ Workspace for peer-to-peer and instructor interaction
- Proof of eligibility to sit for the LEED Green Associate Exam
6pm-8pm MST Monday's* and Wednesday's
February 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, and 22
LAST DAY TO REGISTER IS FRIDAY FEB 3RD
The Fine Print:
*Access to Webex™ is required. Please make sure your computer is compatible. Join Test Meeting. The first session, Monday February 6th will begin at 5:30 to get everyone logged in and test audio and sound. Class will begin promptly at 6pm. Please be prepared to join at 5:30 on the first day.
**About study materials: Any additional study materials are optional. Best case scenario is to purchase both National's publications and USGBC Colorado's guides for full coverage of the materials.
Regularly $65, Course attendees- $40
Core Concepts and Strategies (2nd Ed.): Reg. $95, Attendees $75
Green Associate Study Guide: Reg. $85 Attendee $70
Combo: Reg $155, Attendee $130
For more information USGBC Colorado's guide, please visit: http://usgbccolorado.org/resources/leed-studyguide.html
For more on National's publications visit: http://www.usgbc.org/Store/PublicationsList_New.aspx?CMSPageID=1518
For questions, please contact Kate Long