BD+C 301: Implementing the LEED Building + Design Rating System
Are you familiar with the LEED BD+C Rating System, and ready to take your understanding to the next level? This workshop is for you!
You will learn LEED tools and unique aspects of the New Construction rating system. Workshop participants will discuss the roles and responsibilities of key stakeholders in the LEED process, as well as strategies for communicating with team members at various stages of that process.
Taught by Dana Kose, The Weidt Group
- Explain unique aspects of the LEED 2009 for New Construction and Major Renovations rating system
- Apply and facilitate the LEED process with stakeholders
- Apply LEED tools to a new construction or major renovation project
- Identify key green decisions throughout the process of earning LEED certification
7 hours continuing education to GBCI (BD+C Specific), AIA, CSI, BOMI, and CoreNet
Bulk Discounts apply! 5+ receive 10% off! Contact Sarah Fagin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303.292.6181
WHAT REGISTRATION INCLUDES
- Instruction from official USGBC Faculty who is an expert in LEED and trained in facilitation and adult learning techniques.
- Participant workbook, interactive learning activities based on real LEED projects and a glossary of key green building definitions.
- Option to order one print edition of the corresponding Reference Guide at a discounted rate ($145 plus taxes and S&H); no exchanges or refunds.
- Continuing education for 7 hours of instruction directly reported to AIA, GBCI, and CSI.
- Continental breakfast, hot lunch, and snacks.
- The chance to network and learn from other professionals in the green building industry!
Thanks to the EPA for hosting us!
1595 Wynkoop Street
Denver, CO 80202-1129