Water Efficiency & Innovation in Design webinar
BD+C 252: LEED for New Construction Credit-by-Credit Review
Water Efficiency & Innovation in Design
This session explores the LEED Water Efficiency and Innovation in Design categories in a credit by credit format, reviewing the overall category intent and the individual intents of the prerequisites and credits within it. Learn the technical requirements of the credits and, through real-world case examples shared by USGBC LEED Faculty, strategies that work to achieve them. This five-session webinar series focuses on the technical requirements of the LEED for New Construction and Major Renovations 2009 Rating System, addressing the rating system's seven credit categories. Join us as USGBC LEED FacultyTM - both experts in LEED and skilled presenters - share personal case examples and demonstrate how credits have been successfully achieved on real LEED projects.
• Understand Water Efficiency prerequisite and credit intents and requirements for LEED for New Construction and Major Renovations
• Understand Innovation in Design credit intents and requirements for LEED for New Construction and Major Renovations
• Recognize potential strategies and relevant team members for achieving Water Efficiency and Innovation in Design credits
• Describe key Water Efficiency metrics and standards
• Understand basic documentation considerations for Water Efficiency and Innovation in Design
• Describe examples of Regional Priority credits related to Water Efficiency and Innovation in Design Recognize tools and resources for applying Water Efficiency and Innovation in Design credits to building project
This course has been approved for GBCI CE hours through USGBC Colorado , This course is approved for CE hours from another organization
GBCI LEED Specific: 1.5 BD+C
AIA: 1 LU
CSI: 1.0 CEU
This is a Webinar Viewing. Remote access is not available at this time.
Please feel free to bring your lunch.
Please contact Omar Herrera, Omar.Herrera@lra-inc.com for more information.